Wondering about Tourist Visa or Visitor Visa in Canada to accomplish your dream?
Apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa
When you plan to go to Canada as a tourist then you offer a Canada Visitor Visa, which is an official document attached to your passport. This is given by a Canadian Visa Office. It defines that you have accomplished all the requirements for temporary residency in the country (either as a tourist, a student, or a worker). This is generally known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
Naturally, everyone has an aspiration to visit Canada once in a lifetime. The TRV provides a lifetime opportunity to explore the new vicinity that covers unending beauties. It is an awesome place with huge stretches of beautiful green countryside and majestic seas that can give goosebumps when the soothing breezes touch your skin. It enriches natural beauty with flora and fauna all around. The tranquil and peaceful atmosphere can desire your mind into a different world.
As Canada does not permit Indians to travel without a visa, therefore you have to apply for a Canada visit visa. This visa has a 6-month validity period. This visit visa allows travelers to travel freely and easily across the country. You can apply for Canada visit visa for various reasons depending upon your choice either you want to explore Canada or are willing to go to visit any of your family members who live in Canada.
Why do you want to visit Canada few spectacular reasons are there.
- Amazing Cities
- Great in having Natural wonders
- Cost-wise Affordability
- Have lots of Outdoor Activities
- Well known for Events and festivals
- Can enjoy All season charm
- Canada’s French Heritage
- Family-Friendly nation
- Unity in Diversity
- Explore the world’s longest coastline
Two types of Canadian tourist visas:
- Single entry visa (validity for 6 months).
- Multiple-entry visa (validity up to 10 years or one month before the expiry date on the passport or re-entry visa (whichever date comes first).
Canadian tourist visa requirements
- Required a valid passport
- Proof of good health
- No involvement in any criminal or suspicious record
- Proof of your relations with family and home country
- Financial evidence can assist well to your stay in Canada
- The intended duration of your stay
- Evidence about your temporary residence
Possible reasons for visa rejection:
- Suspicious of Inaccurate or misleading information
- Incomplete or fraudulent documents
- Doubt about your intentions to return home once the visit is over
- Criminal record or significant medical conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Certain norms should be fulfilled by the applicant when applying for a visa. The following conditions are discussed below:
- A visit visa to Canada only for tour purposes’s not allowed to conduct any business or work in Canada
- The applicant should posse an authentic with a valid passport, which is not scheduled to expire within the next six months, and he/she should furnish proper other documents such as proof of identity, proof of Indian residence, and so on
- Should have previous clearance for a US travel visa might help you out here.
- As an immigrant, you should have adequate funds to travel and stay in Canada.
- If you are solely traveling then you need to have an invitation letter from a sponsor who is financially capable of hosting you in Canada.
- You must give information about your trip plans and booking confirmations.
- Write a cover letter, the reason for the trip and must be granted to the immigration officials
- The travelers should be free from any criminal records and medically fit when he/she come to Canada.
Canada tourist visa processing time:
When it comes to acceptance of a visiting visa or temporary resident permit for Canada it usually takes nearly two to six weeks. The application intends to approve when you have furnished all your requirement with complete detail very well and systematic manner. However, some external factors may delay your visa processing.
A glance at the entire Canada tourist visa application process
As we, know visa applications required utmost attention and accuracy to fill up the application, We, express immigration professionals, will make your application procedure as easy as possible for you. With 19 years of experience, starting in 1994, we have gained very much popular among our esteemed clients and we have developed a better strategy that how we can improve your chances of visa approval 100 %
Canadian Tourist Visa Updates:
If you are moving by air, you must give more importance to fulfilling all airline rules criteria
- A health check-up is a must; Good health conditions before boarding your aircraft
- Strict Rules should obey for all COVID-19 follow up
- If any individual found assuming COVID-19 symptoms will be denied entry into Canada by air.
- port of entry in Canada (POE) is required before you depart, the authorities will examine your health status.
- After arriving in Canada, you are required to leave in a 14-day quarantine so have a plan in place. Even if you do not show any symptoms.
- Only in critical services, individuals such as truck drivers who cross the border regularly are exempted from quarantine rules.
How Express Immigration Visas Can Assist You?
We, Express Immigration have helped thousands of individuals who successfully get into Canada under visit permit visas with their families through the Express Entry Program. Our versatile and experienced Immigration Experts are well versed in the proficiency to handle your case and guide you better to get an easy way route for visit permit visas.
Express Immigration Visas have gained much goodwill and laurel experience over the last 19 years in this dynamic immigration industry. And confronted and enabled a wide range of aspiring immigrants to achieve their overseas goals.
The following major plus point makes us the Best Immigration Consultant for a Canada PR Visa:
- Reliable and licensed Immigration Consultants
- Step-by-Step guidance support through eligibility and process
- We give nail-to-nail assistance in Secure Online processes & transparency
- Every Case is assessed numerous times before submission
- Easy evaluation of seeing the desired skills of the immigrants and their interest